This one was an elegant wedding at a wonderful historian manor in Bluemont. The pictures are at: Wedding At Bluemont
This time I remembered to take camera with me. The Manor was beautiful. The design and flowers were breath taking. The florist crew did a great job, decorating inside and outside of the venue.
I set the favors very NICELY as it shown in the pictures! The bride and bride's father took a carriage ride from back door of the manor all the way around to the ceremony site, outdoor. The 10 months old bride's and groom's son was the ring barrier who was being pulled in a while wagon that has been decorated nicely with flowers. Every thing went well and guests and best of all, the bride and groom had a wonderful evening. I took a picture of an old nice gentleman who told me he used to be Governor of 'somewhere' ( I didn't get that part, cuz he was talking while laughing and dancing). He told me not to put his picture in the newspaper though... That part i got what he is saying. He put a light dancing teeth shape thing in his mouth and made a pose for the camera!
I stayed till end of the wedding to help Jamie, the wedding planner taking all the linens and flowers from the wedding to another venue for the next day wedding. Seems her Sunday bride was short on $$ and Jamie asked this bride to let the next bride borrow/use her flowers and linens. That was very sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment