Here I am listing all the weddings I attended so far with a brief description so I can keep a record of them for future reference.
1. Alison and Kevin on 06.07.2008 @ Foxchase Manor - I assisted "Gretchen" from "Dragonfly Events & Design". The event went smoothly. Catering and design were by Amphora and they did a great job. A+
2. Danielle and Ahmad on 06.14.2008 @ Foxchase Manor - I assisted "Jamie" from "RSVP International Event Planning" - The wedding was fabulous. It was Moroccan style wedding and the designer was a young Indian/American girl name "Sachi" from "Partyland". The catering "Raaga" did perfect job. Everything about this wedding was good. I added some pictures from this wedding. A++
3. I forgot the name of bride and groom! The wedding was on 06.21.2008 @ Foxchase Manor . I helped Rebecca in the wedding as volunteer for "Soiree Event". The bride and groom were Indian and there were 400 guests! C
4. Carrie and Michael on 07.26.2008 @Ft. Belvoir Officers' Club. It was a Jewish wedding in nice venue. You could see the view of Potomac River and city on the other side of the river from floor to ceiling length windows. I helped Teresa "The Grande Affiar" with this wedding. Her son and one of her x-coworker also came to help. I am not sure how was the dinner since Teresa got us sandwiches from Burger King!! Bride had a very tight budget ...
The cake was VERY delicious. Several layers of yummy cake and cream. I wish I had more! C+
5. The Iranian Wedding " Salumeh and Kevin" on 08.02.2008 @ Lowes Island Club. It was Fab. A+
No comments:
Post a Comment